Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Guess What I got in the mail??!!



      This magazine! And guess who's sling bag tutorial is on page 54?? 


        Over the moon excited I tell ya! Thanks Haute Handbags for the fun opportunity! You can pick up a copy in any bookstore...and it's worth getting because it's just chuck full of super cute bag tutorials!
Hope your week is going all grand and lovely.

Psalms 121:1-3   I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 
 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 
 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Abby! I'm so proud of you!

    Regards,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Congratulations!

      Gina

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Abby! What an honor...it's a precious bag, so no surprise there!

    ReplyDelete