Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIWW - Trying something new

      A lot of blogs I like to read do a "What I Wore Wednesday" post...and I think they are just super fun. I like to see what outfits people put together...even if it might not be my style. I thought I'd jump on the band wagon this week...although, I'm not sure I'll do it every week. Just so you know, I'm not super fashionable, nor do I care a hoot about name brands. If I didn't make it myself, it probably came from Ross, TJ Max, or Burlington Coat Factory.
    This was my favorite outfit this last week, and one that is a little out of the box for me. Printed pants? I wouldn't have guessed I would like them, until I tried them on!


      I don't do trendy very much, but I just loved those pants when I saw them. Lets just say, they will get you a lot of weird looks from people if you wear them out in a small town! I might need to save this outfit for the big city where people are a little more used to...umm...diverse styles shall we say.


      I just like how they match just about any Fall color, so I have lots of tops that can match them. I got them, and the shirt on clearance at Burlington Coat Factory. The boots came from a boot shop in Tennessee. I saw some pants very similar to this at Target. They were grey instead of brown, but had the same muted floral.
     So, the moral of the story...try something new! You might find you like it!

2 Samuel 22:33   God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment