Thursday, September 29, 2011

Life...

...can be very busy, have you noticed? So forgive me for the infrequent posts. At some point, when little miss realizes she won't starve if she isn't fed every two hours, I'm sure I'll find a few more minutes in the day to work on things.
      These little critters remind me to enjoy life in the midst of being busy. I love to watch them play, and chase each other out my front window.


      And this little critter reminds me to see the wonder in regular old life...even if its just an old seed pod.


      I hope you're enjoying life today...even if it is crazy!

Habakkuk 3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

3 comments:

  1. I can so relate to your post! Finding the joy in all the craziness is the key to not going crazy right! We enjoyed watching hummingbirds this summer; all of their chasing and fighting was good entertainment during dinner. And the picture of your daughter is just precious. Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get that. I find less and less time to blog these days it seems. Or I should say less and less energy to create:) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo with you on this! Life is busy, just with living!! We've got to enjoy these moments with our little ones. They won't last long!

    Janelle
    homemadethisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete