Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quick and Easy Bow Holder


     There are a thousand different ways to make a hair bow holder. I chose this route, because it was simple and fast. I picked up a 16"x20" canvas to start.


      I used left over fabric from making the girl's bedding to cover it.


     I just stapled it along the backside.


     I cut strips of ribbon, a narrow ribbon placed over a wide ribbon, and stapled them on as well.


      Because I was using left over fabric, it was a tad too short on the ends to cover the canvas. I simply glued a strip of ribbon around the edge to cover this little problem.


     I glued two strips of ribbon to the back to tie it to a hook with. Very simply done!


      After loading it down with all the little lady's hair bows, I'm thinking I might need to make a sequel!


       Let this be a warning to you if you feel so inclined to learn how to make hair bows! You might find them taking over your house!

"O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches." Psalm 104:24

Linking to:
Goodbye City Hello Suburbs
Fabric Bows and More
Organize and Decorate Everything
My Girlish Whims

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,
    I love this idea so much!!! I was trying to think of something different to make for my three baby great-nieces and I think you just gave me the perfect gift...thank you!!
    This is just so creative and such a fun project.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete