Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

     I'm on a streak...of mess ups that is. Nothing in the last few days has turned out according to plan. Do you ever find yourself making silly mistakes one after the other? I can't seem to sew a straight line or get anything done without some ridiculous mistake. Maybe that is God's way of telling me to give it a rest for a bit. At any rate, that is what I plan to do. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things on Monday.
     I hope all you Moms out there have a fabulous Mother's Day! I for one, am very thankful to have a loving, godly mother. I am also thankful for the privilege of being a mother myself...there are many who would give anything for the opportunity to have their own child. I try to remember that on the days when I feel like sitting her on the curb with a sign "free to good home". =) Happy Mother's Day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment